Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers players the classic shooting action and looting of Borderlands with a touch DND. Renouncing the futuristic scenario for a fantasy theme, the game sees players choose their class and embark on an epic adventure narrated by the iconic character of Borderlands through a world full of fun moments and fantastic enemies, not to mention a lot of booty to get your hands. us. In this guide, we will explain how to get master keys at Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands so you can use them to get some of the rare booties in the game.
- Why are the master keys used?
- Get master keys in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Glitch of Infinite Skeleton Keys explained
Why are the master keys used?
The master keys are used to open the skeletal chest, which is at the foot of the statue next to the steps leading to the castle in Brighthoof.
Open the chest will reward you with a rare and powerful booty, which can be particularly useful to try to get better rolls of powerful weapons.
Get master keys in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The master keys can only be obtained by removing Shift codes, which are often shared on the Twitter account of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Gearbox’s official Twitter account, as well as Randy Pitchford, Gearbox Entertainment Company Executive Director, also share some Shift codes for Skeleton Keys, so it’s worth following them too!
While this is the only method to get Skeleton Keys, there is currently a small exploit that players can use to get several keys of a single SHIFT code.
Glitch of Infinite Skeleton Keys explained
As the YouTuber Pugly pointed out, players can redeem the Shift codes several times following a few steps. However, this implies disconnecting and connecting the console at the system level, so it implies a little work, but it is worth it.
- Canject a Shift code in your account with which you have logged in to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Cuayo However, collects the key in the game menu. Leave it in the “mailbox” section of the SHIFT menus.
- Go to the Xbox network settings and select ‘Disconnect’. In PlayStation, go to the network configuration and uncheck the box ‘Connect to the Internet’. PC players must turn off their Wi-Fi from the option in the lower right corner of the screen or disconnect their Ethernet cable.
- Load the game and, while it is disconnected, you can select the option ‘Accept Element’ in the master key in your ‘mailbox’.
- Salt of the game and reload it. Now I should be able to exchange the Skeleton Key from his mailbox again.
- Rinse and repeat this method to get infinite master keys of a single code.
_ Beware that Gearbox Software is likely to solve this very quickly, since it is a bit innovative if it does it to get hundreds of master keys. Credit A Pugly once again to discover the fault._
That’s all you need to know about How to get master keys at Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands .
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Turn of Destination
- Tin Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands season pass includes a new class and more booty
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands reveals Chaos Chamber EndGame in a new trailer
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands guide shows 20 minutes of cooperative game
Search to get more